Questions and Answers (12)
- Great Decision: Employee counterclaim for WC retaliation is not barred by doctrine of absolute immunity
- What is Statute of Limitations on Workers Compensation Retaliation?
- Can an injured person pursue more than one responsible party in a workman's compensation matter (comparable liability)?
- Can an employer legally deduct workers' compensation insurance payments from its employees?
- Does a termination agreement waiver affect a workers comp claim
- waiver of claims
- Looking for Info on 290a Claim
- Workers' Comp Retaliation Counterclaim - employer's motion to dismiss denied!
- Workers' Compensation Questions
- can anyone refer me to a good workers comp lawyer in the Danbury area?
- Statute of Limitations
- Who handles Postal Service Workers Comp cases