Questions and Answers (14)
- Is there a potential claim for this employee?
- Police officer threatened with being blackballed if he does not resign
- Due process issues - Munipal civil service commission
- Is a letter from a fire district saying that the applicant will be the next one hired enforceable?
- how best to respond to questions on SF 86 for security clearance
- Do the tenure statutes apply to principals as well as teachers?
- New Health District
- I'm suing the state of CT, DCF, for the first time. Are there any special hoops I need to jump through to bring a state-law based discrimination action against the state? I have received a release from the CHRO.
- Must a UConn Health Ctr employee with a contract dispute always file with the Claims Commissioner?
- state union supervisory union employees
- Is this provision of a proposed LCA a violation of the ADA?
- Has anyone participated in a hearing at OLR regarding the suspension of a classified state employee?
- Does anyone do postal service dicrimination claims?
- 2 questions re: municipal employees / grievances