Questions and Answers (16)
- Can threats of termination toll the statute of limitations on a breach of contract claim?
- anyone have an expert on tenure issues, especially de facto tenure?
- Meaning of "Retirement"
- Anyone suing RBS Securities over deferred bonus/promissory note issues
- "Probationary Period" at time of hire
- Is this a case of indentured servitude? What are the possible defenses to this action by an employer against an employee because he quit?
- Recent case law supporting punitive damages on a claim of good faith and fair dealing?
- Nice decision from Judge Peck on contract law in employment context
- Need cites regarding shifting of burden of proof in case involving "just cause" termination provision
- Anyone ever heard of an action by an employer against an employee for failing to work enough hours?
- 2d Cir. Trial Court erred when it found as matter of law that EE repudiated employment K
- Has anyone litigated the meaning of "Income" in Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company private disability policy?
- Judge Hall's decision affirmed by Second Circuit in IAM v. Pratt case
- Can anything be done for client on unpaid administrative leave?
- anyone have an implied covenent/neg misrep in hiring complaint....
- Judge Hall's decision