Discrimination - Other
Questions and Answers (5)
- Are there any Connecticut cases that recognize a common-law cause of action for violation of a public policy in a case involving hiring rather than discharge? In other words, has any court extended Teddy’s Frosted Foods to a failure to hire?
- Is there a cause of action here for failure to hire?
- Does anyone have discovery requests related to a BFOQ defense?
- Prevailing Party / Federal Court Amended Complaint
- Has anyone used the hate crime statute § 52-571c in a discrimination suit? It allows for treble damages. This seems like it should be brought in every race, disability, gender and sexual orientation case. What do you think?